http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: Falling sick. You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 Falling sick.

Another cold morning again, waking up all soar and groggy. Maybe I have overwork myself already. I am coughing now. I shouldn't think too much about it already. Haha I'll go take a short nap later on.

3 more days to the new year. Wonder what I'll be doing on New year eve and New Year. Stay at home as usual? I don't know. We shall see, shall we.

This morning was singing through the mic and recording some songs but end up deleted them.

Anyway this are the older songs that I have sang:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=522898

Yeah I've posted this before but want to post it again. Those were sang when my sister was asleep so it may sound abit funny o.o"

I'll upload some newer ones later.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Thursday, December 28, 2006
11:53 AM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.