http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 291206 - Fun night You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 291206 - Fun night

Wasn't really doing anything in the morning, met Anson at 4 at Tampines Station. We went to Orchard to do some shopping since there's a sale but sad I am broke until next month. =(

So we did some shopping, Anson bought a Guess t-shirt. yup. Then had light dinner. I didn't have "wei kou" to eat yesterday because I was slightly sick.

So after that we met up with James, shahul and Yong Xing. haha so "qiao" that I met up with yong xing. So went to NYDC for some dessert while Shahul and James had their dinner.

After that, we chatted abit then I went home with Anson. We took bus home. Yep Anson dear sang to me even though he hadsoarthroat. It was so nice. I was so happy.

Then we walk back to his place, He was singing, I was humming tunes together with him. That night was the happiest night I had for a very long time already. I've never been this happy before.

Yes and I got a gift from Anson. Thank you Anson dear.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Saturday, December 30, 2006
12:03 PM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.