http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 040107 - You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 040107 -

Title - less Post.

Cold morning. Went for a jog in the morning.

Later going to meet Anson for lunch and register for french class.

Yesterday, I got scolding for asking money from my mom. >_< I choose not to change phone for the time being then. I haven get my pay yet so I have no choice but to ask sopme money from my mom first. I do intend to return her the money but she somehow didn't get what I said, so be it.

I'll still return the money to her but if she dosen't want it then, I can't do anything about it.

This month so broke. Pay haven't come, birthday comming, what shall I do? Cut down on food spenditure. Save SAVE SAVE!!!!..

I'll update again ba later tonight.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Thursday, January 04, 2007
10:58 AM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.