http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 070107 - Dream You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 070107 - Dream

Feeling all groggy and not thinking well today. Elder sister woke me up in a middle of a dream and it pisses me off.

I am listening to a song by Sammi called Romeo & Juliet. Nice song.

Anyway, I had a very short dream, I dreamt that I was flipping through a photo album and I saw a picture with Anson in it, blowing his candle on his cake. He was wearing green color shirt in the picture. Don't know why having this dream his birthday haven't even come. Its this week though. =)

Tomorrow working already. I dread going back to that place. Not that it is not a good place but it's just me.

Tired tired tired...

Anyway today is the first month that I knew Anson. But it was a thursday when I know him. haha So today is the 1st month. So fast time passes.

Sian... I type until here. I don't know how to continue already cos of the abrupt dsturbance I had thanks to my sister.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Sunday, January 07, 2007
11:26 AM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.