http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 050107 - Next week. You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 050107 - Next week.

I am working next week. agrh. But no work no money.

Next week is Kent and Anson birthday. Still haven't get anything for him yet. Don't know what he wants. I barely know him also. haha met him once during Christmas and that's it I think. Maybe later when I meet Anson dear then go shun bian shop for kent's present.

As for my Anson dear present, *secret* . haha

Yesterday suppose to go sign up for french course with Anson dear but end up didn't because they push back the class date to 23Feb and I sill don't know my enlistment date. sigh. I really wanted to attend with Anson but...

So we went to have rojak, haha, after that, went to Pasar malam and bought some things and went under a block and sit down and talk. It was nice.

I want to be with him forever. Later going to meet him later again ^^. I always look forward to meeting him.

But first I have to get my modem fixed. Stupid modem died on me. So later I'll be meeting my mother so she can bring me down to StarHub there to fixed it. I think most probably its a replacement of the modem for 100$ T_T.

Can't wait...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't decide on what color I should change my blog to. Stupid me, I can't think right now. No inspiration. Maybe I try olive color. Well maybe tomorrow I'll start work.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Friday, January 05, 2007
12:23 PM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.