http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 100107 - yawn You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 100107 - yawn

Hmm.. these past 2 days, night seem to be longer >_>. Or maybe I sleep too much. *yawn*

Anyway, finish wrapping Anson dear de present and did a card. haha But just finish writing the card though.

Can't wait. Everytime after going out with him, I have this nice nice feeling which I never felt before even with my exs. Maybe then I was still young and didn't know anything. But its always a very happy feeling. Everynight I go to bed smiling and sleeping peacefully.

Last time with my ex, I always had bad dreams regarding them =.=" Its just weird. But those are the past, lets not talk about it le..

But now, with Anson, the feeling is very different than before. =)

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
12:26 PM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.