http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 130107 - The blessed day. You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 130107 - The blessed day.

120107 - Friday ~ 11am: Went out with Anson dear to get some tibbits and some food for the BBQ.

~12.30pm: Done with the shopping. Then had lunch at Bedok Hawker center. Suddenly it rains heavily. After lunch, went home with him. It was pouring by then. Hoping that it would stop becasue there's a BBQ later on.

~4.30pm: Waited for Anson dear father to come because he is sending us to the chalet. It was a rush for Anson dear.

~5pm: Unloaded everything, walked to the lobby, took some photo and waited for shahul to come to check in.

~6pm: we check in, unpack everything, prepare the food and everything.It was still raining. Luckily Anson dear mother anticipated that the rain wont stop so, she had the food prepared before hand. Thank you~. After we done everything, Anson went to change.

~7pm~ 11pm: Anson friend's came. We had some games, food talking. It was still raining but isn't very heavy at that time. But its not dry enough to have a BBQ. Irwan bought pizza for us too. So nice of him. SO we played "Zong ji mi ma" haha. The "luckiest" person will have to eat the last of the pizza. Then soon, we presented the cake. It was a 2.5Kg Tiramisu cake baked by Shahul. It was good. The cake was good and really a very beautiful cake. So after cake cutting session, it was presenting gifts. Everyone passed Anson dear gifts except me. Hmm I coulden't pass it to him at that time even if I wanted too.

Haha, Shahul was giving that look when everyone was passing Anson dear present.
"Where you present? not passing to him?"
'nodded'

"You didn't bring the present?"
"I brought haha"

Hard to describe but it somewhat liek this lol...

So after opening of gifts, most of Anson's friends went home due to the last bus timing.

So left Anson, me, shahul, James, Benji, Loyd, Derrick. Irwan came abit later though. These were the few that stayed through out the 3 days.

130107 - ~12am: It stop raining soon after that I think. Everyone wish Anson dear happy brithday with a hug. It was the first time hugging Anson dear. So nice feeling. hehe. Very happy.

After that, we all settled down and I then passed Anson dear his present.

My gift was a book title "A gift of nothing" and a little birthday card I made.

I love the book alot. The book although its very simple, but it has alot of meaning. I really really like the book and was thinking that Anson dear would like the book too. Made a cover for it too. Actually its sort of like a bag to put the book in so that I wouldn't dirty the book. Used tracing paper to make the bag. haha.

A gift of nothing. =)

"Nothing... but you and me"

By then, I think I was blushing and I think I had tears in my eyes. ahhh I don't know why also haha. I think my face was very red at that time because I was very very scare. haha But scare of what I don't know.

But I am very happy that Anson dear likes the present alot. =)

~ After that, I think everyone went to bed. cos everyone was tired. ~

130107 ~ 11am: We had light breakfast at a foodcourt and then went Wild Wild Wet. I was abit hesitant to go down to the water at first but in the end, I just went down. I did had phobia of swimming haha. Long story but shall not type. Too much already.

After that went for lunch with the group. We went back to the room to rest after that, went for Dinner. ZAI dinner. THE FOOD WAS SO SALTY, BU SHI REN EAT DE. I know downtown east near the sea but they noneed to make their food so salty. After dinner, we went to McCafe and Benji and derrick had their coffee. After that we went to find Shahul and Loyd at the arcade.

Found them later, Anson dear don't like arcade so we decided to go back to the room but on the way back, we saw Ben&Jerry icecream so, we went to have Ice cream. After that we went to the beach. lol Don't know whose idea was it to ask Anson to have a speech. We had wine by the sea at pasir ris park. It didn't rain that heavily. Too say, it didn't actually rain. ^^ After that... continue next post...

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Sunday, January 14, 2007
8:56 PM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.