http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 140107 - Will you... You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 140107 - Will you...

*Below speech isn't the actual speech but its close enough. My memory isn't very good lately.

1204am~ Then so we were walking back, Anson, me and Shahul went back to the chalet. We were the last 3 people at the back yet the first 3 people to reach the room first. haha. Anyway yep, Shahul went to bathe.

So Anson and me, we lie down on the bed, then I said: "I still haven't ask you verbablly"

"You can ask me now." *knock knock*(James they all were outside the room)
"I'm not going to open the door until you ask me."

So Me ask ' Will you be my boyfriend, Anson dear?'
"Yes I will be your boyfriend"

I was so happy. I wanted to give Anson dear a kiss but outside got pple waiting to come into the room. So couldn't let them wait too long also.

Yep so now, Anson Dear = My laoGong and I love my laogong. I've always love and trust my laogong. hehe.

I suffered some bruises during the course of the chalet.

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Sunday, January 14, 2007
9:02 PM 

Comments:
Well... Well... Well... Brave brave daniel, I am proud of you wor. I wish you a happy & blessed day-after-day life. Cherish Anson more than you cherish love itself har... =D Cheerz~

Yours faithfully,
James-You-Know
 
Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.