http://not-an-apple.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default You and me.: 170102 - Tired day You and Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 
 
 
 170102 - Tired day

Monday/Tuesday - Long hours work. Actually not really very long but RP DO NOT HAVE RECEPTION IN THEIR EXAM HALL. That's why very bored.

Met laogong on both days.

Monday laogong pei me go have dinner and I pei him go get his diary. After that we went home. Gave laogong a kiss that night too. So happy.

Tuesday, after work at RP, rush down to cityhall. To meet up with Laogong, Shahul and friend(dien) and James. After that Ian and menfred(Sp) met us. We went MS foodloft to have dinner. I was hungry because yesterday nvr had lunch because od the WOW event, RP open house event human resource got cut down. But luckily I wasn't at the WOW event because its from 9am-10pm (13hourS).

After dinner, we walk around, laogong go get "niu she bing" then we went to the Merlion to sit down and talk.

After that, we went home. Took bus 12 back with laogong. Was very tired ytd night. Kinda have this fan wei feeling. >_<

I type until here first.

EDIT: Oh ya. I re-did the banner le :D. But I reused the same colors because I can't find a right green color on the color platellet. >_<

Daniel - A pink apple for you?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
2:05 PM 

Comments: Post a Comment


Links.  
 
Tag.Board.  

 
Archives.